Let Northwest Broadcasting Know You Want Them to Return Your Programming.
Why am I missing some of my channels?
Northwest Broadcasting, the owner of some local networks has removed their programming from Spectrum to create hardship for our customers, while we are negotiating in good faith to reach a fair agreement.
- Northwest is demanding a ridiculous increase in programming fees- over 75%
- They are demanding to be paid more than what we pay any other broadcast station for the same services.
- This is simply how Northwest operates. They have pulled their channels from nearly all distributors over the recent years as a negotiating tactic.
- We don’t think it’s fair that they are demanding huge fee increases, especially since their programming is provided free with a TV antenna, and much of it is available for free on the internet.
- Spectrum is on your side and fighting to keep your costs down. The rising cost of programming is the single greatest factor in higher cable prices, and we are fighting hard to hold the line on programming rates imposed on us by groups like Northwest Broadcasting.
Spectrum has offered a fair proposal, with fee increases that are well above inflation and the cost of living for the same programming.
We asked to extend the negotiations to reach a fair deal, keeping programming in place.
We are very disappointed with their decision to pull their channels, which has negatively impacted our customers across the country.
Our negotiations are about one thing; reaching an agreement that is fair to our customers. We hope to be able to return this programming soon.
Take action now and let them know you want a fair deal! Call Northwest Broadcasting today at 517-347-4141 or send an email by entering your information below.
Will my channel lineup be impacted?
Select your service area to see how the Spectrum TV service in your region may be affected.
This is simply how Northwest operates.
Read recent news about Northwest’s relationships with other Cable Operators.
Verizon FiOS says Fox Syracuse owner demanded 93 percent increase in fees
Feb 4, 2017 | Read More...
Dispute Yanks Northwest Stations From Cable One | Cable operator says broadcaster seeks 70% fee increase
Jan 1, 2017 | Read More...
© 2018 Charter Communications. All rights reserved.